Plarium is one of the fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s second largest hardcore games developer. Established in 2009, the company employs over 300 individuals across its three offices and animation studios. Plarium’s games are currently available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google+, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru.
Plarium is looking for a fabulous Content Manager. We are looking for a thorough person to produce various types of downloadable content into the game. This role requires a high level of attention to detail. You will work closely with project teams, editors, developers and designers to coordinate the game content.
- Knowledge of computer games market and specifics of ММО online games;
- Attention to details when working with lots of information;
- Ability to receive feedback and implement it to your daily work.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.