Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks and platforms, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Krasnodar Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Inspire the team by exploring and defining the setting, tone, and mood of the game through richly detailed and inspiring concept art
- Create concept art that is clear, concise, and easily readable for visualization purposes
- Collaborate with other team members with various backgrounds, as well as with colleagues in other departments, to drive the game vision forward
- 4+ years of relevant experience in game development
- Expert-level skills in Adobe PhotoShop, Sai
- Strong understanding of lighting, anatomy, composition, perspective, color theory, scale, proportion, value, and architectural design
- Portfolio of successful projects
- Leadership experience
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to receive feedback and use it constructively
- Strong communications skills – verbal, written, and visual
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- A desire to develop your skills and experience
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation