Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We are looking for a talented, responsible, and creative Community Manager to help us nurture our relationship with the gaming community. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Managing official gaming communities
- Monitoring unofficial gaming communities, their content, and their communications
- Analyzing feedback from players
- Developing content strategies for official web pages and writing newsposts
- Adapting content for social networks
- Holding contests and other interactive events in gaming communities
- Analyzing new industry trends and tools, then implementing them
- Reacting promptly to big newsworthy events and topics
- Analyzing KPIs and making reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least one year of experience working in web marketing/SMM/community management
- Experience working with social networks and forums
- Intermediate English language skills
- Good Ukrainian and Russian language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the principles of the evolution, trends, and specifics of social networks
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Experience playing console/mobile/PC games
- Portfolio with completed projects
- Familiarity with SEO
- Experience working in the IT industry
- Knowledge of basic web marketing tools and Web Analytics
- A passion for game development
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.