Plarium is one of the fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s second largest hardcore games developer. Established in 2009, the company employs over 300 individuals across its three offices and animation studios. Plarium’s games are currently available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google+, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru.
Plarium is looking for creative and communicative Community Manager. We are searching for an experienced Community Manager to cultivate a positive dialogue with people who play and report on games made by Plarium.
Community Manager will create, update and carry out different marketing, development and social information in English through forums and social media. You will initiate positive and supportive conversations inside the community of gamers through content, contests, and information.
Community Manager will analyze user behavior and take steps to correct trends. Tracking down new tools in social media, community building trends and best global practices, regarding their effective implementation.
- 1+ year experience managing a community;
- Intermediate English or above is a must;
- Strong understanding of today’s social media landscape with ability to forecast where it is; going and how to best utilize various channels;
- Excellent communication and writing skill;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Ability to learn fast and make best decisions.
Nice to have:
- SEO experience;
- Knowledge of main tools in internet marketing and web analytics;
- Passion for mobile games across all platforms.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.