Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,200 experts in Israel, Ukraine, Russia, and the USA, all of whom work tirelessly to create our hugely successful games.
We are currently looking for a 3D Technical Artist to join our Krasnodar team. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Creating and implementing new development tools to improve the quality and production speed of 3D content
- Creating and maintaining high-quality technical documentation
- Making decisions to solve problems before they affect development
- Working collaboratively with other departments and managing their requirements
- Finding creative solutions to the limitations of development on mobile devices.
- Experience working as a 3D Artist
- Advanced skills with a major 3D software suite (3ds Max / Maya / Unity3D)
- Strong understanding of the principles of 3D graphics creation for games
- Ability to provide clear and meaningful feedback
- Ability to understand technical documentation in Russian and English
- Technical writing skills
- A portfolio containing examples of your Lowpoly work. Scenes or entire levels created on Unreal Engine / Unity / etc. are preferred.
- Ability to write 3D suite tools in Python, MAX Script, MEL, etc.
- English language skills (written and spoken) at the pre-intermediate level or higher
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city – parking included
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation