Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We’re looking for 3D Artist with teamwork skills. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Creating characters, buildings, environment, and other graphical elements for our products
- Constantly improving your skills through corporate training and self-training
- Being a professional: respecting the opinion of the others and doing one’s best to find a compromise in all situations
- Forming new ideas and implementing them in the conceptual proposals
- At least 4 years of experience in modeling and sculpting (characters and environment)
- Understanding of human anatomy, including shape, structure, and silhouettes
- Experience in high and low poly modeling and UV mapping
- Ability to draw sketches by hand
- Strong self-organization skills and ability to give time estimates for tasks
- Ability to work well independently and be responsible for the result
- Experience in illustration, texturing, animation, rendering, and concept creation
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- An opportunity for your professional and personal growth
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.