Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks and platforms, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Krasnodar Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
Plarium Krasnodar is looking for an experienced 3D Artist. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing a wide variety of different characters and buildings, ranging across different styles. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art is essential.
- Create high quality characters, buildings, environments and other graphic elements for our products
- Continually sharpen artistic abilities through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members
- Display a high degree of professionalism at all times, accepting critique from the Lead Artist and other team members
- Implement concept artworks and your own ideas
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the game development sector, modeling and texturing characters using 3ds Max and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs)
- Extensive understanding of human anatomy and a keen eye for form, shape, structure, and silhouette with to modeling
- Good experience in high and low poly modeling and UV mapping
- Strong sense of light, shade, color and detail for the creation of texture maps
- Advanced skills in at least two of the following stages of the creation process:
- Concept Drawing
- Strong foundation in the traditional visual arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and illustration
- Strong understanding of how to design art suited to various themes and for various platforms
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal instruction
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation