Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
The Advertising Department is looking for a talented 2D Artist who has the ability to solve complex tasks within given time frames and efficiently manage a team. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Drawing icons and banners for our projects in the App Store and on Google Play
- Creating graphic advertising content for sites, portals, and forums
- Creating promo illustrations
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in digital painting/drawing, photobashing, and 3D graphics post-processing
- Comprehensive understanding of form, color, light, and composition principles
- Ability to sketch
- Knowledge of the principles of perspective
- Knowledge of human anatomy
- Creative approach and efficiency
- Ability to work in a set style and switch styles when necessary
- Ability to generate interesting ideas
- High productivity
- Strong communication and coping skills
- A portfolio showcasing completed projects
- Experience working with 3D software
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- An opportunity for your professional and personal growth
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars<.li>
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city<.li>
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.