Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks and platforms, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Krasnodar Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
Plarium Krasnodar is looking for a talented 2D Artist. The artist will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, and could be asked to contribute anything from concept sketches to finished, production-ready art for use in one of our games. They may be asked to work on anything from complex, beautifully-rendered game characters to small, simplistic icons and buttons. The artist will take direction from the Lead Artist, meet with the team to discuss and review their work, make changes as needed, and work with the software engineers to ensure that their work is properly implemented into the game.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the game industry
- Great sense of line and form, color and lighting, human anatomy, technical and architectural design, and environmental painting skills
- Ability to work with a broad range of subjects and styles
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Portfolio of successful projects, featuring a minimum of 10 interfaces and 10 sets of icons in different styles
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation