Plarium Israel’s studio is the first and oldest of all Plarium studios. Our art and design team is one of the largest in the Israeli industry. We specialize in 2D and 3D graphics, animation and UX/UI for hardcore and social games on mobile platforms.
The studio boasts some of the top artists in the Israeli market and prides itself on a friendly and relaxed work environment. We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to join our team!
- To work closely with the Art Director
- Establish and maintain art asset implementation pipeline for Unity projects
- Work directly with Development Department to manage Art Department assets and materials
- Research and implement creative solutions to challenging development problems
- QA and monitoring of all Art Departments assets in project and their performance
- Proficient in Unity
- Minimum 3 years in the games industry and at least 1 shipped title
- Working knowledge of 3D asset creation including modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation, scripting and tool creation
- Familiarity with image manipulation and compression, video game hardware, shading techniques, particle systems and character skeletons
- Strong knowledge of current 3D graphics techniques
- Strong knowledge of particle systems and shaders is a must
- High proficiency in technical problem solving and platform limitations
- Comfortable working within a group is a must
- Experience working with one more version control systems (Perforce, Git, etc.)
- Mobile game development experience
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude