Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer.
Established in 2009, the company employs over 800 individuals across its global oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major platforms such as social networks: Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru., mobile and web.
About Marketing department:
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to the gamers who deserve them through leading analytics.
Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative ideas.
Our goal is to optimize our SEO efforts with the most effective content to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
As Plarium’s SEO Account manager, you will be supporting role in the crafting and implementation of search engine optimization strategies. All campaigns will require ongoing, hands-on monitoring, optimization, and personal attention.
The team specializes in large scale site optimization in highly competitive markets, working in 7 languages in order to drive organic traffic to Plarium.com properties.
- Market and competitors research to determine the best SEO strategy
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation into content and other aspects of websites
- On page optimization and content editing – headlines, Meta tags, page titles, alt tags and more
- Work closely with our Content, Dev and Product teams to create and optimize company website and to ensure the implementation of the best SEO practices as well as special SEO projects
- Link acquisition. Creating relationships with partners and agencies, discovering link opportunities
- Analyze ranking reports and analytics data to make recommendations and take actions to better optimize our sites
- Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues
- Optimizing other assets of the company and Plarium’s social channels
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, and make decisions regarding optimization approach
- Analytically minded, comfortable analyzing large amounts of data in order to make actionable recommendations
- Experience with SEO tools – Ahrefs, Zefo, Majestic, GA and Search Console
- Minimum 2 year experience in SEO – must
- Previous experience in ASO – big advantage
- Previous experience in Content Marketing – big advantage
- Experience in Gaming or other competitive industries – advantage
- Basic working knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent English level (reading, writing and speaking)
- Additional foreign languages- a significant advantage
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team to achieve individual, departmental, and company-wide goals
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Incredible desire to be the very best at what you do, strategic thinking and creative passion
- Execution skills – Translate theory and ideas to action items
- A fast independent learner with strong capabilities to learn and research new areas on his own