Plarium is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our BI team for marketing analysis. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and designers to build amazing products for our web and mobile products on our scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform.
You will inspire all levels of the organization with your product vision and customer passion. You will identifying new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation. You will work with team to quantifying the opportunities by continually assessing the needs of the customer, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats.
You will be responsible for creating and managing worldwide product roadmaps, prioritization, and constraints to ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
You will define the product and customer experience with high quality business requirements and user stories and manage scope of each product launch to deliver on time and on budget.
You must be a strategic, independent, self-motivated creative professional, capable of adapting quickly to a fast-paced environment. This is an active hands-on role that will require a product manager who can bring out of the box mindset to build a world class real time product.
You will be a recognized thought leader, with a strong ability to influence others, engage engineers, and drive towards business and technical decisions. You know the difference between leading and managing. You have experience creating an enterprise quality product or technology from scratch, at scale.
- Past Ad Tech experience is big advantage
- Drive the definition of broad, complex BI product
- Lead product development in all phases of product development: from incubation to technical development and launching of innovative products
- Drive execution with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, UI/UX, marketing and more
- Define and perform analytical studies to inform product success
- Guide the strategy for the product and new features
- Continuously research the existing market space of mobile and web users, along with the competitive space in order to hold an intelligent, informed opinion on major risks and opportunities for the product
- Design and own new features
- Work with the design team to create feature specs
- Drive and own new features, collaborating with designers and engineers to find optimal solutions and ensuring that the execution and implementation of the feature continues to align with the strategy for the feature and the high level strategy for the product
- Evaluate current and proposed features for their impact on KPIs
- Knowledge of production methodologies, including SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Omniplan, Jira, and project tracking tools
- Define, scope, and track short and long-term tasks and projects for the marketing team
- Provide briefs to senior executives on progress and advise on dependencies
- Take the scheduling responsibilities away from the Product Managers
- Own the build schedule including escalation procedure and any resourcing requirements
- Work with the team to anticipate the assets and assistance they need from other departments and to request those resources in a timely fashion
- Track movement of other departments’ tasks that impact BI and Marketing
- Responsible to create 3-6 month timeline/schedules of known events
- Define, scope, and track ancillary marketing projects including capacity planning asset procurement and ancillary artifacts
- Manage team members’ workload and workflow
- Facilitate and organize marketing assets
- Provide knowledge sharing for marketing best practices and learning
- Mitigate urgent requests or tasks when they arise
- Identify project risks and drive mitigations
- Collect, manage and understand creative performance by ad partner and target audience and provide Marketing team with creative
- Based on creative performance, help with sharing data and learning with
- Marketing Art team and provide input with concept refinement and/or generation
- Manage outside tools and/or resources
- Work closely with the game, art, and engineering teams to coordinate marketing requests
- Discover inefficiencies in our production pipelines and driving solutions to completion
- Prepare status reports for senior leadership
- Facilitate cross department communications
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of product management experience in a top tech company
- Demonstrated success with consumer web and mobile application products is a must
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web based and mobile products
- Ability to gather and analyze large quantities of information, and turn them into insightful business recommendations and a compelling product vision
- Good at problem stating and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills – ability to take complicated concepts and break them into comfortable pieces
- Collaboration and leadership – able to find the right strategic vision for colleagues and rally them behind it. Help the team build the best solution to the problem, and keep everyone focused on the high level picture