Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Herzliya Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
About the Department:
The Business Performance Department is responsible for enhancing the commercial success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance of all business aspects including: marketing, games and product design, user retention, monetization, and much more. The department builds, operates, and optimizes key business processes across the entire company. We take pride in our state-of-the-art analytical capabilities and our understanding of product and business marketing.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst with a passion for data to join our elite analytical group. You will help us make informed business decisions that will optimize, sharpen, and focus our marketing activity. Using your strong technical, analytical, and data visualization skills, you will become a key member of our Marketing Department, taking part in day-to-day decision-making and leveraging the power of data to shape departmental strategy.
- Work closely with the different Marketing Teams to analyze and monitor the company’s marketing performance across a range of products, platforms and channels
- Support the Marketing and Management Teams’ analytical needs, ranging from the compilation of reports to in-depth strategic analysis
- Assume responsibility for the implementation and adjustment of the LTV model, as well as other advanced tools based on the requirements of the Business and Marketing Departments
- Oversee all data relating to marketing activities – defining data needs, the BI process and technical requirements
- Initiate and implement new analytical products, tools, and methodologies that will help improve our Marketing Performance
- 3+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Math / Engineering or another quantitative field
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven leadership experience in data-driven projects: starting from definition, through analysis to insights
- Experience in online, social, or mobile marketing would be considered a major advantage
- Experience in the development and application of statistical models (specifically LTV) would also be beneficial
- Self-motivation and independence, in addition to strong project management and communication skills
- Written and spoken English language skills at the Upper-Intermediate level or higher
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to secure your own pot of gold (figuratively speaking, and pending the results of your interview)
- Be aware that there is ALMOST zero chance of being given either a pot of gold, or a Leprechaun
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences, training and seminars to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation