Research Department is responsible for the analysis of competitive offering and market trends. By monitoring competitors’ games the department helps decision makers and game designers to take actions upon competitive environment and market trends. In addition, the Research Department is responsible for customers’ research. With all the above, we consult our studios in various decisions around game design, monetization and other aspects of games development.
As a Research Analyst, the new team member will be focused on monitoring and analyzing competitors’ games and to analyze their backend mechanics (reverse engineering). He will present his findings to the internal customer and deliver a structured report.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in research
- Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) proficiency
- Academic background
- Background in game design is an advantage
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences, training and seminars to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation