About Business Performance Department
Business Performance Department is responsible for enhancing the business success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance on all business aspects including: marketing, games and product design, retention, monetization etc. The department build, operate and optimize the processes across the entire company through top of the art analytical capabilities and product understanding.
- Leading the entire Data and BI projects \ product life cycle: gather customer requirements, define product specifications, track the development and QA processes, and finalize the delivery
- Translate business requirements to a detailed technical designs cross all layers: DB modeling, processes, environments and reporting
- Plan, prioritize and schedule ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Management of high level work plan, road-map, resources and tasks prioritization
- Work closely with both local and remote cross-functional development, QA teams and end users, to ensure deliveries are on time and in best quality
- Involve in reviewing and approving of technical architecture, design and suggested new technology
- Leading data oriented applications and products, such as: Promotion tool, CRM, campaign management etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager / System Analyst
- Experience, passion and interest in Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration and Big-Data technologies – MUST
- Proven experience in writing specification documents: PRD, High level and detailed design including functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL/ ETL development experience
- Experience in online industry
- Experience with agile development methodologies – writing user stories, managing sprint planning
- Experience in designing applications products, such as CRM, campaign management etc.