Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries and are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam, and Mail.Ru.
Plarium’s Herzliya Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
About the Department
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to true gamers through rigorous analytics! Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative.
Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
- Manage the day to day activities including: setting, optimizing and scaling Adwords UAC campaigns in order to achieve company’s goals
- Analyze performance based on ROI and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Identifying trends on real-time and take actions accordingly
- Implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals and KPI’s
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas
- Run on-going A/B testing on different activity parameters
- Develop a strong understanding of the gaming industry, competition and marketing ecosystem
- 1-2 years performance marketing experience as PPC Account Manager, managing $100K monthly budget – an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, numbers oriented and detailed
- Strong PPC account management skills
- Deep understanding of mobile ecosystem including tracking tools, attribution, technical integrations and best practices
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience with mobile platforms – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and a curious mind
- Highly technical/tech savvy
- Self-driven, passion for problem solving, quick learner, ability to self-learning
- High degree of organization
- Ownership mentality, can do approach
- Ability to lead BA/BS degree
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude