Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Herzliya Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
About the Department:
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to the gamers who deserve them through leading analytics. Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative ideas. Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
The Online Media Manager position will work with the media sales community and clients to develop unique and strategically appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of venues. The successful candidate has a significant track record generating leads and conversions for international online CPM, CPC and CPA media campaigns. The Online Media Manager will manage and optimize all aspects of deals through established new networks, implement initiatives that enhance media productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI. The Online Media Manager needs to create and maintain the constant communications with partners and motivate to provide maximum exposure and revenue.
- Acquire new marketing partners, research new channels and develop creative new marketing opportunities
- Develop, realize and manage international performance marketing campaigns
- Provide independent operational support and counsel to our international marketing partners (for example: games portal, affiliate networks and agencies)
- Continuously optimize campaigns
- Reporting, billing and monitoring of performance campaigns
- At least one year of relevant work experience as a media buyer/affiliate manager
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate portfolio
- Advanced knowledge and deep understanding of performance metrics, including CTR, CPA, ROI and other KPIs
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity with the rest of the Office suite
- Passion for online games and thorough understanding of the various types and genres
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Extensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
- Proven expertise in Appnexus and DoubleClick ad serving
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native English speaker
- Knowledge of one or more other languages
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to secure your own pot of gold (figuratively speaking, and pending the results of your interview). Be aware that there is ALMOST zero chance of being given either a pot of gold, or a Leprechaun
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences, training and seminars to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation