Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of browser and mobile games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer.
Established in 2009, the company employs over 1300 individuals across its global offices and animation studios in Israel, US.
About Marketing department
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to true gamers through rigorous analytics!
Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative. Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
The Online Media Manager will work with the media sales community and clients to develop unique and strategically appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of venues. The successful candidate has a significant track record generating leads and conversions for international online CPM, CPC and CPA media campaigns.
The Online Media Manager will manage and optimize all aspects of campaigns and deals through established new networks, implement initiatives that enhance media productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
The Online Media Manager needs to create and maintain the constant communications with partners and motivate to provide maximum exposure and revenue.
- Acquire new marketing partners, research new channels and creatively develop new marketing opportunities
- Develop, realize and manage international performance marketing campaigns
- Provide independent operational support and counsel to our international marketing partners (for example: games portal, affiliate networks and agencies)
- Define native advertising PPC strategy, manage campaigns, and optimize the activities on native advertising platforms
- Reporting, billing and monitoring of performance campaigns
- Minimum 2+ years as a media buyer/ affiliate manager/PPC Manager – a must
- Fluent English – written and spoken – a must, Mother tongue – Significant advantage
- Other language – an advantage
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate portfolio
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of performance metrics, i.e. CTR, CVR, CPA, ROI and other KPIs
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- Profound knowledge of Excel and other MS-Office Products
- Passion for online games
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
- Proven knowledge in Adwords/Facebook PPC, Native advertising – an advantage
- MA degree – an advantage
- Passion for internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and selfmotivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- English: mother tongue level