Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Herzliya Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
About the Department:
The Business Performance department is responsible for enhancing the business success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance of all business aspects of the company including, but not limited to: marketing, games and product design, retention, monetization, etc. The department builds, operates, and optimizes the processes across the entire company through top-of-the-line analytical capabilities and product understanding.
We are looking for a Monetization Analyst with a passion for data to join our top-notch monetization team and to help drive informed business decisions for Plarium. Using your technical and data visualization skills, your job is to tell the story behind the numbers and to understand how people interact with our products. As a Monetization Analyst you will be on the cutting edge of analysis, leveraging our data sources to propose new ideas that you’ll then see implemented.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of Plarium users
- Work closely with the product teams to analyze existing features and ensure a successful implementation of new features
- Evaluating and measuring CRM campaign ROI, A/B testing results and trends among our players
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
- At least 2 years of analytical work experience, preferable for a web or mobile company
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering or other quantitative field
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language and good Excel skills
- Proven experience leading data driven projects from definition
- Strong communication skills, attention to details, and ability to manage a project or product
- High level of verbal and written English
- Experience building and applying statistical models
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to secure your own pot of gold (figuratively speaking, and pending the results of your interview)
- Be aware that there is ALMOST zero chance of being given either a pot of gold, or a Leprechaun
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences, training and seminars to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation