Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.Ru.
Plarium’s Herzliya Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
About the Department
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to true gamers through rigorous analytics! Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative.
Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
About the Position
This role owns budget and performance for multiple acquisition channels. A seasoned performance marketer with experience of growing and managing mobile user acquisition on scale. All the following should make a lot of sense to you: KPI, ROI, CPI, LTV, ASO, ARPU, FTD, DSP, CVR, SEM, AEO, CPE.
- Manage user acquisition marketing campaigns on a variety of mobile ad networks to directly drive results
- Analyze key performance indicators for continuous optimization of paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Monitor user-acquisition KPIs, provide performance reports for all major metrics
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
- 3+ years performance marketing experience (mobile specifically)
- Heavy mobile marketing, growth, and user acquisition experience
- Deep understanding with hands-on experience of mobile ecosystem, SEM, Social and Ad networks, including tracking tools, attribution, technical integrations and best practices
- Exceptional data analytics skills and experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Curious mind
- BA/BS in math, finance, economics, or another quantitative field
- Experience in mobile gaming
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude