Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games develop.
Established in 2009, the company employs over 700 individuals across its global oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major platforms such as social networks:Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru., mobile and web.
About Marketing department
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to true gamers through rigorous analytics!
Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative. Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
The Mobile Acquisition Manager will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns for Plarium’s mobile games. The successful candidate is an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple acquisition campaigns as well as develop partnerships with key industry players to drive new business.
This role is well suited for those who are ambitious, results oriented and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks
- Conduct thorough reporting and analysis to optimize campaigns to hit business goals
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Partner with multiple internal teams to deliver successful end-to-end campaign definition, development and execution
- Initiate and find new solutions to acquire new users for the company games
- Minimum +1 years in digital marketing
- Experience working with mobile ad networks in the gaming space – advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution – advantage
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office Products (Excel in particular)
- Fluent English – both verbal and written is a must
- BA/ BS degree – an advantage
- Highly motivated
- Results oriented
- Team player