Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of browser and mobile games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer.
About the Marketing Department
The Marketing Department is the fastest growing department at Plarium, and its focus is not merely to expose as many people as possible to our games, but rather to bring our games to true gamers through rigorous analytics!
Marketing is all about combining deep, insightful performance analysis with amazing, impactful creative. Our goal is to optimize our campaigns with the most effective combination of graphics, text and reach to make sure that our games reach those unique individuals who would enjoy them the most.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Web and coordinates the marketing activities of the Web Team.
- Coordination and follow up of ongoing department tasks and projects
- Responsibility for process management and working with finance and legal teams
- Collaborate with Company’s creative department to produce promotional materials
- Communicating and building work relationships with external partners and other company’s departments in order to promote projects
- Attending meetings and following up on action items and workflow
- Responsibility for scheduling and meetings within the web team
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Fluency in Hebrew, English and Russian languages – a must
- Passion for online marketing career – a must
- Administrative and support experience – a must
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field – an advantage
- Previous experience with marketing campaigns management – an advantage
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, Gmail, Google, PPT, Excel, etc.
- Experience with task management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Discretion, accuracy and good attention to details
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills