Plarium’s Israel studio is the first and oldest of all Plarium studios. Our art and design team is one of the largest in the Israeli industry. We specialize in 2D and 3D graphics, animation and UX/UI for hardcore and social games on mobile platforms. The studio boasts some of the top artists in the Israeli market and prides itself on a friendly and relaxed work environment. We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to join our team!
Plarium’s Israel studio is looking for a passionate QA game tester to work with the development team on extremely fun and high quality mobile games.
- Work with development, art and game design departments
- Perform manual QA daily testing for new features on target devices
- Work with JIRA to track bugs and issues
- Perform regression tests on games
- Write and maintain testing documentation
- At least 6 month experience in QA or QA course
- Familiar with Quality Assurance methodologies and experienced with writing test documentation (STD / STP / STR)
- Experienced with bug tracking systems (QC / JIRA)
- Basic knowledge or experience with Agile software test methodologies