Plarium is an international game development company specializing in mobile and browser games. Our studios are located in the USA, Israel, Ukraine, and Russia, and consist of over 1,000 employees.
Plarium is developing a state-of-the-art Big Data platform to support its marketing activities.
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist who will utilize her/his expertise into designing an autonomous system that will translate data into meaningful and actionable insights and identify efficiency opportunities. This system will use predictive models that will handle a vast array of business affiliates and scenarios, conducting exploratory data analysis and statistical tests.
- Research and design algorithms and models using cutting-edge data mining/machine learning technologies
- Transforming data into meaningful and actionable insights using statistical analysis, quantitative analysis, predictive analysis, growth opportunities identification, etc.
- Strong hands-on understanding of data processing and cleaning, data structures and algorithms
- Collaborating with our product team, marketing professionals and engineers (inc. a team overseas) in designing and implementing your solutions, making sure to comply with business needs and infrastructure constraints
- Advanced degree (M.S. or PhD) in an analytical field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Deep understanding of statistical models, machine learning frameworks, data structures and algorithms design
- Familiarity with big data platform infrastructures and querying tools (Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Impala, Scala, Hive, Pig, R, SQL Server and more)
- Hands-on experience with Python, Java, C#, C – an advantage
- Experience in consumer behavior analytics in such domains as online advertising, game development, internet services, financial services, retail, telco – an advantage
- Proactive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, with strong work ethic
- A passion for problem-solving and efficiency
- Ability to understand business processes and motivations
- Familiarity with technology advancement and up-to-date track of new tools and researches in the data science field
- Ability to work in a team, share information and accept constructive criticism
- Excellent English skills
- Russian Speaker – an advantage
- Presentation Skills – an advantage
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to secure your own pot of gold (figuratively speaking, and pending the results of your interview)
- Be aware that there is ALMOST zero chance of being given either a pot of gold, or a Leprechaun
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences, training and seminars to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation