Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s second largest hardcore games developer
Established in 2009, the company employs over 900 individuals across its three oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major social networks (including Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru( and mobile.
About Business Performance department:
The Business Performance department is responsible for enhancing the business success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance of all business aspects including: marketing, games & product design, retention, monetization etc.
The department builds, operates and optimizes the processes across the entire company through top of the art big data handling, analytical capabilities & product design.
Plarium is developing a state-of-the-art Big Data platform to support its Analytics & BI activities. We are looking for a talented Big Data Infrastructure Developer that will utilize his expertise in order to design, build and improve complex and challenging our big data and business technology platforms.
- Responsible of leading quality assurance activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms.
- Responsible for testing complex functionality of our data analytics and BI platform (ETL layer, complex data manipulation and data retrieval over huge amount of data, complex data models, complex source to target data manipulation)
- Responsible for testing functionality of our back office applicative systems (CRM, campaign management, fraud management, VIP management)
- Responsible for end-to-end functional and nonfunctional testing planning and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience as QA Engineer / QA team leader
- Experienced in functionality testing of data analytics and BI systems
- Experience in big data environments and technologies – an advantage
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and test execution, bug management)
- Experienced in planning and execution nonfunctional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …)
- Experienced with SQL and databases (relational data bases – must have; nosql databases – nice to have)
- Experience in scripts writing – an advantage
- Experience in automation testing writing and / or execution – an advantage
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems)
- Self-Learner and extreme passion for new technologies
- Self-starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem-solving
- Love new challenges and are passionate about continually pushing the envelope of scale
- Proactive and willing to take ownership