Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.Ru.
Plarium’s Herzliya Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
About the Department
The Business Performance department is responsible for enhancing the business success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance of all business aspects of the company including, but not limited to: marketing, games and product design, retention, monetization, etc. The department builds, operates, and optimizes the processes across the entire company through top-of-the-line analytical capabilities and product understanding.
- Leading quality assurance activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms
- Testing complex functionality of our data analytics and BI platform (ETL layer, complex data manipulation and data retrieval over huge amount of data, complex data models, complex source to target data manipulation, data visualization tools)
- Testing functionality of our back office applicative systems (CRM, campaign management, fraud management, VIP management)
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional testing planning and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- Experienced in functionality testing of data analytics and BI systems
- Experience in big data environments and technologies – an advantage
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and test execution, bug management)
- Experienced in planning and execution nonfunctional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing)
- Experienced with SQL and databases (relational data bases – must have; NoSQL databases – nice to have)
- Experience in scripts writing – an advantage
- Experience in automation testing writing – an advantage
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems)
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude