Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer.
Established in 2009, the company employs over 900 individuals across its three oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major social networks (including Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru) and mobile.
About Business Performance department
The Business Performance department is responsible for enhancing the business success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance of all business aspects including: marketing, games & product design, retention, monetization etc.
The department builds, operates and optimizes the processes across the entire company through top of the art analytical capabilities & product understanding.
Plarium is developing a various state-of-the-art business technologies to support its games in terms of CRM, analytics and more.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will utilize his expertise in order to design and manage our BI platform and web based back office products on rapidly evolving social gaming world.
- Leading the entire big data, analytics and BI projects life cycle: gather customer requirements, define product specifications, track the development and QA processes, and finalize the delivery
- Translate business requirements to detailed technical designs across all layers: DB modeling, processes, environments & reporting
- Plan, prioritize and schedule ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones
- Management of high level work plan, resources and tasks prioritization
- Work closely with both local and remote cross-functional development, QA teams and end users, to ensure deliveries are on time and in best quality
- Involve in reviewing and approving of technical architecture, design and suggested new technology
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager / System Analyst
- Proven experience in writing specification documents: PRD, High level and detailed design including functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience, passion and interest in Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses and Data Integration
- Experience in Back office / CRM tools – an advantage
- Experience in online industry – an advantage
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL/ ETL development experience – an advantage
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies – writing user stories, managing sprint planning – an advantage
- High Level of verbal and written English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Self-starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem-solving
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn independently and a passion for new technologies
- Proactive and willing to take ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously