Plarium Israel’s studio is the first and oldest of all Plarium studios. Our art and design team is one of the largest in the Israeli industry. We specialize in 2D and 3D graphics, animation and UX/UI for hardcore and social games on mobile platforms.
The studio boasts some of the top artists in the Israeli market and prides itself on a friendly and relaxed work environment. We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to join our team!
- Deliver high quality 3D animations in various styles
- Working with the Animation lead, you will be responsible for animation asset creation and implementation for the key movement systems within the game (into Unity game engine)
- Demonstrate expert understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative
- Collaborate with designers and artists to create animation assets that fulfill the requirements of the project’s game and visual design
- 3+ years of previous professional experience as a 3D animation in the gaming industry is preferred
- Strong understanding of animation principles – thorough understanding of animation theory and technique as applied to 3D human bipedal figures as well as other forms
- 3ds Max – animation workflow experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable with cartoony, realistic styles
- Experience working in a Unity engine – animation implementation process
- An up to date solid demo reel
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, CAT, rigging and skinning
- Ability to learn new tools and techniques
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Experience with special effects and particle tools
- Previous experience creating casual and/or mobile games
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, capable, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude